Application for Support
Given the major staffing shortage crisis in healthcare, LADMC Foundation desires to create more nursing staff availability through the funding of nursing education in the Los Angeles community. Now more than ever, communities need more qualified healthcare personnel. This application does not constitute automatic acceptance for an educational grant as all applications are reviewed prior to approval.
- The scholarship is open to all applicants in Southern California.
- Eligible programs include CNA, LPT, LVN, and RN.
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible programs per applicant, per year, to cover educational expenses such as tuition, lab fees and books.
- Fill out all required fields below.
- In 500 words tell your story about why LADMC Foundation support is important to your educational success as a community member.
- Upload your photograph — headshot/selfie.
- Upload your proof of course enrollment.
- Submit your story, photograph, and proof of enrollment.